Peavy to miss 2nd start in row; DL possible
Jake Peavy will miss a second consecutive start for the Chicago White Sox because of back spasms.
The team announced the right-hander has been scratched from his start Monday against Kansas City.
Peavy has not pitched since April 26 after being scratched from a Thursday start when his back stiffened up while warming up. He is 3-1 with a 3.38 ERA in five starts this season.
White Sox manager Robin Ventura says a trip to the disabled list is a possibility for the three-time All-Star.
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos