Hernandez likely to pitch Sunday for Mariners
Felix Hernandez is expected to start Seattle's game Sunday against the Los Angeles Angels after being sidelined with an oblique strain.
Hernandez threw a bullpen session Thursday in Detroit. He has not pitched since Sept. 2.
Hernandez also threw a bullpen session Monday, but the Mariners decided not to rush their ace back during the series against the Tigers.
The 27-year-old right-hander is 12-9 with a 3.01 ERA this year.
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos