Parker on French team but status uncertain
San Antonio Spurs guard Tony Parker was included on the 12-man roster for France's Olympic basketball team despite a left eye injury that could keep him sidelined.PARIS -- San Antonio Spurs guard Tony Parker was included on the 12-man roster for France's Olympic basketball team despite a left eye injury that could keep him sidelined.
Parker suffered a scratch to his cornea in a fight involving singer Chris Brown and members of hip-hop star Drake's entourage in a New York nightclub last month.
A final decision on his participation in the London Olympics is expected to be announced in the coming days after Parker meets with the Spurs' medical staff.
France's first game at the Olympics is against the United States on July 29.
- 2 bodies found in trunk of car in West Englewood
- How much money will be saved by school closures?
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Mahalia Jackson community glad school will stay open
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without arrests
- Memorial Day: Travel down, gas prices up
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- abcnews: Twitter Beefs Up User Security
- I-Team: Morgue donates bodies without...
12 min ago
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs
42 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos