Lakers' Blake has surgery, will miss 6-8 weeks
12/05 3:56 PM
Lakers guard Steve Blake underwent surgery to repair a torn abdominal muscle on Wednesday.EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Steve Blake underwent surgery to repair a torn abdominal muscle on Wednesday.
The team says he's expected to be out six to eight weeks.
Blake has been out of action since Nov. 12, adding to the Lakers' point guard woes with Steve Nash also out with a leg injury.
- Metra train fatally hits man on NW Side 25 min ago
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock 42 min ago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest 59 min ago
- Ill. communities spurring renewable energy 31 min ago
- Guzman lieutenant set to plead guilty in Chicago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial 44 min ago
- Employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather 38 min ago
- Fortune cookie turns Bronx woman into millionaire
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant 28 min ago
- 7 in :77
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos