Trail Blazers lay off three longtime executives
The Portland Trail Blazers have laid off three longtime executives.
PORTLAND, Ore. -- The Portland Trail Blazers have laid off three longtime executives.
The Blazers announced the layoffs on Thursday, about a month after Chris McGowan became the new team president.
Chief financial officer Gregg Olson had been with the Blazers for 10 years. Michele Daterman, who was the senior vice president of tickets and marketing, and Traci Reandeau, formerly the senior vice president of human resources, both had been with the team for 18 years. Daterman helped develop Portland's "New Team, New Dream" slogan.
Chief operating officer Sarah Mensah resigned last week.
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos