Trail Blazers lay off three longtime executives
The Portland Trail Blazers have laid off three longtime executives.
PORTLAND, Ore. -- The Portland Trail Blazers have laid off three longtime executives.
The Blazers announced the layoffs on Thursday, about a month after Chris McGowan became the new team president.
Chief financial officer Gregg Olson had been with the Blazers for 10 years. Michele Daterman, who was the senior vice president of tickets and marketing, and Traci Reandeau, formerly the senior vice president of human resources, both had been with the team for 18 years. Daterman helped develop Portland's "New Team, New Dream" slogan.
Chief operating officer Sarah Mensah resigned last week.
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Investigation continues after boy, 12, dies in Whiting... 1 min ago
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 36 min ago
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1 32 min ago
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign 32 min ago
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship 44 min ago
- Fans gear up for Bulls, Blackhawks playoffs
33 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos