Jazz's Millsap, Jefferson sit with sprained ankles
Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap missed Utah's game against Charlotte on Friday because of sprained left ankles.
Millsap is sidelined for a second straight game after he was hurt in the first quarter of Utah's 110-107 overtime loss to Boston on Monday. Jefferson was injured in a 102-91 loss to Atlanta on Wednesday.
Both players have missed just two games this season. Jefferson leads the Jazz with 17.7 points and 9.4 rebounds per game. Millsap is right behind him with 15.1 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
Millsap says he doesn't like to miss games but "you got to know your limitations. You got to know what you can and cannot do."
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Minimum wage hike referendums on Tuesday's ballots
- NU women's basketball team committed to autism awareness
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos