Smith returns, Teague not starting for Hawks
Josh Smith is back in Atlanta's lineup against the Phoenix Suns after missing one game with a sprained left knee, but point guard Jeff Teague is missing his second straight start.
Teague, who has a sprained left ankle, was in the first version of the Hawks' starting lineup on Friday night. He was pulled early in pregame warmups. Devin Harris is the fill-in starter at point guard.
Teague is in uniform and is expected to be available off the bench.
Smith and Teague were injured Tuesday night in a loss at Miami.
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos