Parker returns to Spurs after missing 3 weeks
Spurs guard Tony Parker is back from an ankle sprain and is likely to play against the Utah Jazz on Friday night.
The All-Star has missed eight games since injuring his left ankle in a victory against Sacramento on March 1. His return comes about one week sooner than the Spurs originally estimated.
The Spurs listed their leading scorer as probable against the Jazz. The 30-year-old Parker is having the best season of his career, averaging 21 points and 7.6 assists.
The Spurs went 6-2 without Parker to keep a slim lead over Oklahoma City for first place in the Western Conference. San Antonio may now be fully healthy for a marquee showdown March 31 against the streaking Miami Heat.
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos