Jazz re-sign PG Tinsley after Burke injury
Free agent Jamaal Tinsley has rejoined the Utah Jazz, who are trying to shore up a backcourt weakened by the injury to Trey Burke.
Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the team's third preseason game.
Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3.6 points and 4.0 assists. He has also played for Indianapolis and Memphis and has career averages of 8.6 points and 6.1 assists.
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set
- Toddler reported missing on South Side
- Unclaimed items auctioned off by treasurer's office
- Gary Bettenhausen, race car driver, dead at 72 15 min ago
- Kevin Trudeau to be sentenced in federal court
- Train incident stops Metra at Grayslake during morning commute
- Semi rolls over at I-80 in Country Club Hills
- NIT 2014 bracket puts Illini as No. 2 seed
- Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge seeks perfect NCAA guesses
- St. Patrick's Day 2014 parades proceed amid tension over gays
- Riverdale body, Chicago missing girl case...
25 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos