Suns exercise options on Morris twins, Plumlee
The Phoenix Suns exercised their 2014-15 options on twin forwards Markieff and Marcus Morris and center Miles Plumlee on Saturday.
Markieff Morris has averaged 7.8 points and 4.7 rebounds in 145 games spanning two seasons with the team.
Marcus Morris joined the Suns in a midseason trade with Houston and averaged 5.7 points in 23 games with Phoenix. Plumlee was acquired in an offseason trade with Indiana.
- Toddler reported missing on South Side
- Kevin Trudeau to be sentenced in federal court 32 min ago
- Person hit by train in Grayslake, Metra affected
- Semi rolls over at I-80 in Country Club Hills
- Late winter snow shuts schools, offices on East Coast 20 min ago
- 2 found dead in Michigan City shooting
- NIT 2014 bracket puts Illini as No. 2 seed
- Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge seeks perfect NCAA guesses
- St. Patrick's Day 2014 parades proceed amid tension over gays
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
28 min ago
- ABC7 To Go 3-17-14
8 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos