Ex-Chargers Fouts, LT will talk at Seau service
Former San Diego Chargers stars Dan Fouts, Rodney Harrison and LaDainian Tomlinson are scheduled to speak at a memorial service for Junior Seau on Friday evening at Qualcomm Stadium.SAN DIEGO -- Former San Diego Chargers stars Dan Fouts, Rodney Harrison and LaDainian Tomlinson are scheduled to speak at a memorial service for Junior Seau on Friday evening at Qualcomm Stadium.
Also scheduled to speak are former Chargers coach Bobby Ross and former NFL safety John Lynch.
Seau committed suicide on May 2 at his home in suburban Oceanside. He played 20 seasons in the NFL, the first 13 with the Chargers.
Harrison and Tomlinson were teammates of Seau's with the Chargers while Ross coached Seau from 1992-96.
The master of ceremonies will be Miles McPherson, a former Chargers safety who's now the senior pastor at the Rock Church in San Diego.
Seau's funeral will be private.
- Evanston school takes action after reports of 'sexting'
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015 1 min ago
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Slide tips over, injures 6 Algonquin Lakes students
- Monk accused in Antioch child luring out on bond
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos