Cowboys' Scandrick placed on injured reserve
The Dallas Cowboys placed cornerback Orlando Scandrick on injured reserve Saturday and promoted nose tackle Robert Callaway from the practice squad.
Scandrick, Dallas' nickel cornerback, had surgery on his left hand after breaking it during the Cowboys' Thanksgiving loss to the Washington Redskins. He also sustained a bone bruise and ligament damage to his wrist.
Callaway adds to the Cowboys' depth at nose tackle, a need with Jay Ratliff out for the third consecutive game due to a strained groin.
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
20 min ago
- 7 in :77
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos