Cowboys' Scandrick placed on injured reserve
The Dallas Cowboys placed cornerback Orlando Scandrick on injured reserve Saturday and promoted nose tackle Robert Callaway from the practice squad.
Scandrick, Dallas' nickel cornerback, had surgery on his left hand after breaking it during the Cowboys' Thanksgiving loss to the Washington Redskins. He also sustained a bone bruise and ligament damage to his wrist.
Callaway adds to the Cowboys' depth at nose tackle, a need with Jay Ratliff out for the third consecutive game due to a strained groin.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting 2 min ago
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Hadiya Pendleton Foundation holds holiday toy drive
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- Kids recite world leaders' speeches for contest 58 min ago
- 1 dead, 9 wounded in shootings since Friday
- Santa hands out coats to kids at Englewood police station
- Police: Drunk driver crashes into squard car
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking 52 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
1 min ago
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood...
2 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos