Cowboys' Scandrick placed on injured reserve
The Dallas Cowboys placed cornerback Orlando Scandrick on injured reserve Saturday and promoted nose tackle Robert Callaway from the practice squad.
Scandrick, Dallas' nickel cornerback, had surgery on his left hand after breaking it during the Cowboys' Thanksgiving loss to the Washington Redskins. He also sustained a bone bruise and ligament damage to his wrist.
Callaway adds to the Cowboys' depth at nose tackle, a need with Jay Ratliff out for the third consecutive game due to a strained groin.
- Friends, family of murder victim pray to end the violence
- Pets from Oklahoma shelter headed to Chicago for adoption
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- Step back in time at 'Wild West Town' in McHenry County
- Man charged for arson, burglary of $1.5 million boat
- FEMA teams look for flood damage on South Side
- Jackson, Rainbow PUSH Coalition criticize school closings
- Notre Dame QB Golson no longer enrolled at school
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos