Cops: Valet lifts Wayne's car, arrested for DWI
An Indianapolis hotel valet faces drunken driving charges for allegedly taking Colts receiver Reggie Wayne's luxury car from the hotel and driving it while intoxicated.
INDIANAPOLIS -- An Indianapolis hotel valet faces drunken driving charges for allegedly taking Colts receiver Reggie Wayne's luxury car from the hotel and driving it while intoxicated.
Twenty-one-year-old Gunner Belcher was arrested early Sunday after police approached a Bentley blocking downtown traffic. A police report says Belcher was standing outside the car and had a blood-alcohol content of 0.13 percent, nearly twice Indiana's legal limit.
Marion County Prosecutor's spokeswoman Brienne Delaney says investigators are weighing whether Belcher, who was released Sunday on bond, may face an auto theft charge.
A police report says valets at the Westin Hotel couldn't find the Bentley on Sunday morning when Wayne arrived to claim the car after overnighting at the hotel. The report says the car, which police had impounded, was returned to Wayne later Sunday.
- Friends, family of murder victim pray to end the violence
- Pets from Oklahoma shelter headed to Chicago for adoption
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- Step back in time at 'Wild West Town' in McHenry County
- Man charged for arson, burglary of $1.5 million boat
- FEMA teams look for flood damage on South Side
- Jackson, Rainbow PUSH Coalition criticize school closings
- Notre Dame QB Golson no longer enrolled at school
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos