Redskins sign former Pats nose tackle Brace
The Washington Redskins have signed nose tackle Ron Brace.
The team announced Thursday the addition of the 26-year-old Brace, who spent the last four seasons mostly as a backup with the New England Patriots.
The Patriots selected Brace in the second round of the 2009 draft from Boston College. He played in 39 games, including seven starts.
Last season, the 6-foot-3, 330-pound Brace played in 10 games, all as a reserve, before he was released on Dec. 29.
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday 1 min ago
- Cops: Sober man testing vehicle breathalyzer causes crash
- Mundelein girl in court again after half-sister's murder
- Former suburban Dominick's to become Piggly Wiggly
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- 2 accused of videotaping abuse at nursing home
- Pi Day celebrated on 3.14 with Chicago specials
- Bears agree to 1-year deal with Tillman 28 min ago
- Photos: Chicago police officer killed in crash
- abcnews: Cops Seek Bad Witch Who Stole Ruby Red...
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
10 min ago
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
1 min ago
- Brief warmup followed by snow
29 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos