Redskins-Eagles to open MNF doubleheader
The new-look Philadelphia Eagles will travel to face the NFC East rival Washington Redskins in the first game of ESPN's season-opening "Monday Night Football" doubleheader on Sept. 9.
Griffin's Redskins host Philadelphia in Week 1, as well as the defending NFC champion San Francisco 49ers on Nov. 25 (Week 12). Luck and the Indianapolis Colts go on the road to play the Chargers on Oct. 14 (Week 6).
The 49ers host the Atlanta Falcons in the MNF season finale on Dec. 23, in a rematch of last season's NFC Championship Game.
Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos make their sole MNF appearance on Sept. 23, when they host division rival Oakland. Dallas hosts Chicago on Dec. 9 in a late-season NFC battle that should feature two much-maligned quarterbacks in Tony Romo and Jay Cutler.
All 12 playoff teams from last season have at least one appearance on this season's slate. Arizona, Buffalo, Cleveland, Jacksonville, Kansas City and Tennessee will be the only teams not to appear in an MNF game in 2013.
- I-Team: Misconduct alleged at US Marshal's office
- I-Team: Warning about home loans
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos