Sources: Fins, Browns discuss Bess trade
The Miami Dolphins and Cleveland Browns are discussing a trade that would send wide receiver Davone Bess from Miami to Cleveland, league sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.
The 27-year-old Bess had 61 catches for 778 yards and one touchdown last season and has 321 career receptions for 3,447 yards and 12 touchdowns in 77 career games.
Miami reportedly has had discussions with several teams besides the Browns about Bess, including the Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, Minnesota Vikings and New York Jets, according to the Miami Herald.
Bess is scheduled to make $2.6 million in base salary in 2013. He will be an unrestricted free agent in 2014.
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday 21 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night 27 min ago
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed 1 min ago
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge 32 min ago
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Chicagoans 'save,' electric bills skyrocket
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- 7 in :77
35 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side...
55 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos