Vikings unveil new uniforms for 2013 season
The Minnesota Vikings have unveiled the new-look uniforms they will wear this season.MINNEAPOLIS -- The Minnesota Vikings have unveiled the new-look uniforms they will wear this season.
The unveiling coincides with the team's NFL draft party Thursday night at the Metrodome.
The new uniforms feature a more classic look than their previous version. The helmet is a slightly darker shade of purple with a matte finish and a black facemask. The jerseys have a new font for the numbers, but there is no gold border anymore, which gives the uniform a cleaner look.
The Vikings are also adding purple pants back into the mix, giving them a variety of uniform combinations, including a purple jersey with purple pants look that could be featured at home at some point.
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos