Patriots will offer Hernandez jersey exchange
The Patriots are offering anyone with a No. 81 Aaron Hernandez jersey that was purchased at the team's pro shop to exchange it for a free jersey of comparable value, the team announced.
The New England Patriots are offering anyone with an Aaron Hernandez jersey the opportunity to exchange it for a free jersey of comparable value, the team announced.
Earlier this week, Hernandez was charged in the murder of an acquaintance and released by the Patriots.
"We know that children love wearing their Patriots jerseys but may not understand why parents don't want them wearing their Hernandez jerseys anymore," Patriots spokesman Stacey James said in a statement. "We hope this opportunity to exchange those jerseys at the Patriots Pro Shop for another player's jersey will be well received by parents."
The pro shop will be open from 10 a.m.-9 p.m. July 6 and from 10 a.m.-7 p.m. July 7.
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum 6 min ago
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- Larkin High School poms squad honored 7 min ago
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day 8 min ago
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Some IL concealed carry applicants notified...
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos