Jaguars WR Blackmon has surgery on groin
Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Justin Blackmon is recovering from groin surgery.
Blackmon, limited during last month's three-day minicamp because of a nagging groin injury, had surgery recently but could be back in time for training camp. The Jaguars report July 25 and begin on-field work the next day.
Blackmon led the Jaguars with 64 receptions for 865 yards and five touchdowns last year.
He has been suspended for the first four games of the 2013 season for violating the NFL's substance-abuse program. He is eligible, though, to play in the team's four preseason games, the first one against Miami on Aug. 9.
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Massachusetts bans 'upskirt' photos after ruling
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
7 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos