Blues bring back F Stewart on 1-year contract
The St. Louis Blues re-signed forward Chris Stewart, coming off a somewhat disappointing season, to a one-year contract.ST. LOUIS -- The St. Louis Blues re-signed forward Chris Stewart, coming off a somewhat disappointing season, to a one-year contract.
The 24-year-old Stewart had 15 goals and 15 assists in 79 games, along with a career 109 penalty minutes. He had two goals and 12 penalty minutes in seven playoff games.
Stewart had 15 goals and eight assists in just 23 games with St. Louis in 2010-11 after being acquired from Colorado in a deal for former No. 1 overall pick Erik Johnson. He was Colorado's first-round draft pick in 2006.
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death
- Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area 56 min ago
- ID sought for woman's body burned in Avondale Dumpster
- Trial begins in Burger King manager's 2006 murder
- 2 charged in Markham man's murder
- 3 dolphins pregnant at Brookfield Zoo 46 min ago
- Wife douses husband with beer after Wrigley home run
- CPS protests continue ahead of key school closings vote
- Photos: Milwaukee Pug Fest 2013
- abcnews: See Jennifer Lawrence's 'X-Men' Look
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
52 min ago
- Lunch Break 05-21-13
10 min ago
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24
54 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
56 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos