Source: Rangers sign Biron for 2 years, $2.6M
Goaltender Martin Biron will be back in New York for another two years.Backup goaltender Martin Biron will be back in New York for another two years.
Biron, 34, reached a new deal with the Rangers on Friday, the team announced. A source told ESPNNewYork.com the sides agreed to a two-year deal worth $2.6 million.
Biron, a 14-year veteran, went 12-6 with a 2.46 goals-against average and two shutouts last season, his second with the Rangers.
- Special session expected to form pension committee
- Child luring alert issued in Albany Park
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- Couple headed for Dwight, Ill., go missing, turn up lost in Mich. 12 min ago
- Firefighter in prison for wife murder still gets pension 11 min ago
- Museum of Science and Industry marks 80th birthday
- Fed suggests it's closer to slowing bond purchases 55 min ago
- Illinois' pension crisis, by the numbers
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- Lunch Break
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos