Flyers' Giroux getting treatment for neck injury
Star center Claude Giroux of the Philadelphia Flyers has been in Atlanta for the past few days receiving treatment for a neck injury.
Giroux told ESPN.com on Wednesday that his treatments were going well. He suffered the injury Nov. 16 while playing for Berlin in the German league. He also underwent concussion tests.
"Claude is doing great and will be fine," Giroux's agent, Pat Brisson, told ESPN.com on Thursday.
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos