Flames' Kiprusoff (knee) to miss 2 more weeks
02/12 2:33 PM
Calgary Flames goalie Miikka Kiprusoff is expected to be sidelined two more weeks because of a sprained knee ligament.CALGARY, Alberta -- Calgary Flames goalie Miikka Kiprusoff is expected to be sidelined two more weeks because of a sprained knee ligament.
"Kipper's not coming back for two more weeks," Flames general manager Jay Feaster said Tuesday.
The 36-year-old Kiprusoff has played 70-plus games for seven consecutive seasons. He was injured against Detroit on Feb. 5.
- 3-year old killed in Rogers Park fire
- Stone lions vandalized at Chicago museum
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- Pre-high blood pressure can increase stroke risk, study finds
- Snow carving left by artist at State, Van Buren
- Political consultant hit by falling ice
- Chicago River to be dyed green this weekend despite ice
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- Chicago students take part in poetry festival
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos