Blackhawks' Sharp out 3-4 weeks; Hossa back
Chicago Blackhawks forward Patrick Sharp will miss 3-4 weeks with an upper body injury, but it will not require surgery, according to the team's official Twitter account.
Sharp was injured when the Colorado Avalanche's Ryan O'Byrne hit him against the boards on Wednesday. He had to be helped off to the dressing room after suffering what appeared to be a shoulder injury.
Marian Hossa, who missed Wednesday's game, said he's fine and missing the game had nothing to do with an injury, according to the Hawks' Twitter account.
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment 37 min ago
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly 36 min ago
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos