Condra re-signs for 2 years with Senators
The Ottawa Senators have re-signed Erik Condra to a two-year deal, avoiding arbitration with the restricted free-agent forward.
Condra's deal is worth $2.5 million, and he'll count $1.25 million against Ottawa's salary cap.
Condra played all 48 games last year for the Senators, providing some consistency during an injury-plagued season. He had four goals and eight assists.
The 22-year-old had a goal and six assists in 10 playoff games. He had eight goals and 17 assists in his first full NHL season in 2011-12.
Condra had filed for player-elected salary arbitration before Wednesday's deadline. The sides settled on the contract before a hearing was necessary.
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos