Condra re-signs for 2 years with Senators
The Ottawa Senators have re-signed Erik Condra to a two-year deal, avoiding arbitration with the restricted free-agent forward.
Condra's deal is worth $2.5 million, and he'll count $1.25 million against Ottawa's salary cap.
Condra played all 48 games last year for the Senators, providing some consistency during an injury-plagued season. He had four goals and eight assists.
The 22-year-old had a goal and six assists in 10 playoff games. He had eight goals and 17 assists in his first full NHL season in 2011-12.
Condra had filed for player-elected salary arbitration before Wednesday's deadline. The sides settled on the contract before a hearing was necessary.
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos