Hunter to be inducted into NMPA Hall of Fame
12/06 3:25 PM
Jim Hunter, NASCAR's former vice president of corporate communications, will be posthumously inducted into the National Motorsports Press Association Hall of Fame.DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Jim Hunter, NASCAR's former vice president of corporate communications, will be posthumously inducted into the National Motorsports Press Association Hall of Fame.
Hunter will be inducted Jan. 19 in Charlotte, N.C., along with Pocono Raceway founder and patriarch Dr. Joseph Mattioli, also posthumously, and pioneer sportscaster Ken Squier.
Hunter died of cancer in 2010.
- Cops: Sober man testing vehicle breathalyzer causes crash
- Mundelein girl in court again after half-sister's murder
- Cocaine stash found in Aurora man's home 30 min ago
- 2 accused of videotaping abuse at nursing home 5 min ago
- Pi Day celebrated on 3.14 with Chicago specials
- Photos: Chicago police officer killed in crash
- SUV rolls off Jane Addams exit ramp in Rosemont
- Northwestern University unveils $3.75B campaign
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- abcnews: Cops Seek Bad Witch Who Stole Ruby Red... 1 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
45 min ago
- 7 in 77
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
48 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos