Hunter to be inducted into NMPA Hall of Fame
12/06 3:25 PM
Jim Hunter, NASCAR's former vice president of corporate communications, will be posthumously inducted into the National Motorsports Press Association Hall of Fame.DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Jim Hunter, NASCAR's former vice president of corporate communications, will be posthumously inducted into the National Motorsports Press Association Hall of Fame.
Hunter will be inducted Jan. 19 in Charlotte, N.C., along with Pocono Raceway founder and patriarch Dr. Joseph Mattioli, also posthumously, and pioneer sportscaster Ken Squier.
Hunter died of cancer in 2010.
- Ind. man allegedly took assault weapon on NJ-Chicago flight
- South Side fire latest in suspicious string 50 min ago
- Mom of 3 fatally shot hours after Gary hospital altercation
- Emanuel: CPS graduation rate on-track to reach 82 percent in 2014
- Unconscious man found near Metra-Union Pacific tracks in Glencoe
- Wyoming explosion prompts evacuation of Opal, town of 95
- Blackhawks beat Blues in OT with Patrick Kane goal
- Man charged after car chase, Roseland bus stop crash
- Russell Wilson divorce from wife Ashton Russell announced
- AAPL shareholders to see Apple stock split
- ABC7 to Go
55 min ago
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan
24 min ago
- Driver taking photos after Noble Square...
53 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos