Drum Corps. at Rosemont village picnic
August 2, 2009 (WLS) -- The pageantry of the Cavaliers Drum and Bugle Corps spiced up the annual Rosemont Village picnic Sunday.
It was the Cavaliers final performance before they headed off to Indianapolis for the Drum Corps International Championships later in the week.
The group is based in Rosemont and boasts more than 130 high school and college-age marchers and musicians. They have won seven Drum Corps international Championships since 1971.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs 41 min ago
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd
- Indiana schools delayed by cold snap
- Man arrested in shooting of Garfield Park pharmacist
- Chicago artist created pope's image for Time cover
- Cozmanoff guilty in guard's hit-and-run death
- United Airlines keeps naming rights for United Center 58 min ago
- Metra UP West train delayed by freight train
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- South Shore Line trains delayed by cold
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine
- 7 in 77