Drum Corps. at Rosemont village picnic
August 2, 2009 (WLS) -- The pageantry of the Cavaliers Drum and Bugle Corps spiced up the annual Rosemont Village picnic Sunday.
It was the Cavaliers final performance before they headed off to Indianapolis for the Drum Corps International Championships later in the week.
The group is based in Rosemont and boasts more than 130 high school and college-age marchers and musicians. They have won seven Drum Corps international Championships since 1971.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more 51 min ago
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer