Drum Corps. at Rosemont village picnic
August 2, 2009 (WLS) -- The pageantry of the Cavaliers Drum and Bugle Corps spiced up the annual Rosemont Village picnic Sunday.
It was the Cavaliers final performance before they headed off to Indianapolis for the Drum Corps International Championships later in the week.
The group is based in Rosemont and boasts more than 130 high school and college-age marchers and musicians. They have won seven Drum Corps international Championships since 1971.
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- Deer on tracks halts Blue Line service temporarily
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Joliet man facing child porn charges
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- Robbie Rogers heading to Galaxy as league's 1st openly gay...
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos