Memorial honors Roselawn plane crash victims
October 31, 2009 (ROSELAWN, Ind.) (WLS) -- A memorial Saturday marked the 15th anniversary of a plane crash in Indiana that killed 68 people.
American Eagle flight 4184 was headed from Indianapolis to O'Hare airport when it crashed into field in Newton county, Indiana. Sixty-four passengers and four crew members died.
The National Transportation Safety Board said freezing rain caused ice to build up on the plane's wings and led to the crash.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop 7 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Ohio Turnpike crash kills 3; Victims ID'd
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West...
7 min ago