Memorial honors Roselawn plane crash victims
October 31, 2009 (ROSELAWN, Ind.) (WLS) -- A memorial Saturday marked the 15th anniversary of a plane crash in Indiana that killed 68 people.
American Eagle flight 4184 was headed from Indianapolis to O'Hare airport when it crashed into field in Newton county, Indiana. Sixty-four passengers and four crew members died.
The National Transportation Safety Board said freezing rain caused ice to build up on the plane's wings and led to the crash.
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Shootings leave 2 dead, several injured
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Protesters to march against CPS closings
- Panetta Memorial Day Parade's grand marshal
- Teens accused of assault, posting on Facebook
- Event to raise awareness about missing persons
- Probe begins after Conn. commuter trains crash 1 min ago
- County jail lice outbreak prompts isolation 25 min ago
- IRS probe ignored most influential groups 28 min ago
- Rose, Davies among honorees at Silver Circle Awards 51 min ago
- Maria's final class graduating 55 min ago
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
- ABC7 tests alternate Red Line route
42 min ago