Gavin Newsom and wife welcome third child
SAN FRANCISCO -- It's a girl for Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom and his wife Jennifer Siebel-Newsom.
Newsom tweeted Wednesday, "Today we welcomed the latest addition to our family. A very healthy baby girl, Brooklynn Newsom. Thank you @JenSiebelNewsom! You r amazing!"
Newsom, his then-pregnant wife and their two children rode in a convertible in Sunday's Pride parade in San Francisco.
Brooklynn joins older sister Montana, who's three, and 1-year-old big brother Hunter.
children, gavin newsom, california news
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 41 min ago
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Employees, customers prepare Dominick's final days
- Midlothian store allegedly burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Gov. Quinn looks back on 2013
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- Me You & Her raises money for Chicago food banks
- 'I-55 Bandit' pleads guilty to robbery charge
- Kanye West opens pop-up store in Chicago
- Weekender Report by Roz Varon
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
41 min ago
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in...
44 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos