Good Samaritan hopes to reunite hiker with lost camera
A well-meaning hiker is hoping to help return a camera to another hiker who appears to have dropped it while hiking in the Sierra over the weekend.
Damara Ann found the digital camera while hiking along a trail in the John Muir Wilderness near Cottonwood Lakes on Sunday.
They posted photos from the camera, including what is believed to be a selfie of the camera's owner to Facebook in hopes that social media would help reunite camera and owner.
The Good Samaritan believes the man was hiking New Army Pass.
sierra, california news
- Snow in forecast as shoppers brave deep freeze
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- ON DEMAND: ABC 7 Chicago's 'Heart and Soul'
- Young singer with autism releases inspirational song
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- ComEd vault fire in West Loop
- Astor House tenants face eviction
- Cancer patient without heat after power shut off
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Dylan's electric guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Ran Hotel With Grilling Area