Good Samaritan hopes to reunite hiker with lost camera
A well-meaning hiker is hoping to help return a camera to another hiker who appears to have dropped it while hiking in the Sierra over the weekend.
Damara Ann found the digital camera while hiking along a trail in the John Muir Wilderness near Cottonwood Lakes on Sunday.
They posted photos from the camera, including what is believed to be a selfie of the camera's owner to Facebook in hopes that social media would help reunite camera and owner.
The Good Samaritan believes the man was hiking New Army Pass.
sierra, california news
- LSD NB lanes closed Wilson to Foster by suspicious package 2 min ago
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos