Sea Otter Awareness Week kicks off in Monterey County
MONTEREY COUNTY, Calif. -- If you didn't know, Sea Otter Awareness Week is September 22-28.
There's a new otter cam that offers a first of its kind look into otter behavior this year.
The new otter cam streams live video from the tidal salt marshes of Elkhorn Slough in Monterey County, which is just south of Santa Cruz.
Elkhorn Slough is home to the largest concentration of endangered southern sea otters on the West Coast.
animal, california news
- Malaysia jet may have turned back 12 min ago
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this' 22 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 1 min ago
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
1 min ago
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through...
22 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos