007-style car to be driven under water
It's a James bond wannabe's dream come true: the chance to drive your very own 007-style underwater car. 'The Squba' is the brain child of Swiss design firm Rinspeed, and it is expected to, literally, make a splash at the Geneva auto show in March.
The Squba can drive under water up to 30-ft deep and comes equipped with air tanks. <For safety reasons, the car is a convertible. So, occupants are open to the elements.
- Police chase, standoff closes LSD at Fullerton
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push 43 min ago
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy 57 min ago
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...