iPad hits million mark
May 3, 2010 (WLS) -- Apple's iPad has reached a milestone faster than expected.
Apple says it has sold one million iPad tablet computers in the month since the device's release, meaning that the iPad has been selling more than twice as fast as the iPhone did when it was launched.
The new 3G model of the iPad hit the market on Friday.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs says the demand for the iPad continues to exceed the supply.
- Video: Chicago River dyed green for St. Patrick's Day
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future 32 min ago
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million 17 min ago
- Video: Noel O'Conner, Mayor of County Cork, Ireland
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- abcnews: Doctor Performs Illegal, Cut-Rate Butt...