Microsoft markets phone with clues to free concerts
May 21, 2010 (WLS) -- Microsoft has a new strategy to market its Kin cell phone.
It is using social network sites like Facebook and Twitter to give clues so people can find their way to free concerts.
The company hopes to market the phone for teens and twenty-somethings who are more likely to text and tweet.
Shows have already taken place in San Francisco and New York, and one will take place later this month in Chicago.
- Dangerous cold for Bears game
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Rod Blagojevich arrest 5th anniversary: a look back
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Chicago teachers rally for education issues
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway 28 min ago
- Heisman Trophy 2013 Finalists: Jameis Winston, NIU's Jordan...
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Eataly Chicago closes for day- one week after opening
- Rich Williamson of Ill. GOP dies at 64
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913
- SNAP: Reaction to Lakeview priest...
3 min ago