ABC7 tests out live video feature on iPad 2
March 14, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The ABC7 morning news team had some fun playing with a new iPad 2 Monday.
The iPad 2 flew off of store shelves on its first weekend. Apple's online store is now showing a shipping delay of three to four weeks for all of the versions of the iPad 2.
The company had not disclosed any sales figures Monday morning, but analysts put sales at 400,000 to 600,000 units during its first three days on the market, about the same range as the original model sold in its first week.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout