1 in 5 adults don't use the Internet
April 16, 2012 (WLS) -- The Pew Internet Project found that one in five adults do not use the Internet.
Half of those who don't surf the Web say it is because they don't think it is relevant to them or it is a waste of time.
Researchers also found that senior citizens and people without a high school education were among the least likely adults to have Internet access.
- Firefighters, cop among 8 injured in South Side fire
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Suspect sought in Boystown alley sex assault
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Drunk driver charged with driving 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Teen smoking sees dramatic drop in Chicago
- Shedd announces female penguin chick's name
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand