1 in 5 adults don't use the Internet
April 16, 2012 (WLS) -- The Pew Internet Project found that one in five adults do not use the Internet.
Half of those who don't surf the Web say it is because they don't think it is relevant to them or it is a waste of time.
Researchers also found that senior citizens and people without a high school education were among the least likely adults to have Internet access.
- CPS school closings begin 29 min ago
- Child luring alert issued in Albany Park 38 min ago
- Heat beat Spurs in Game 6, tie NBA Finals
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Illinois' pension crisis, by the numbers
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- Governor, lawmakers plan to form new pension committee
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back
- Chicago man creates smartphone safety app
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos still closed after E. coli cases
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- Car slams into Sauk Village apartment, sleeping couple injured
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos