1 in 5 adults don't use the Internet
April 16, 2012 (WLS) -- The Pew Internet Project found that one in five adults do not use the Internet.
Half of those who don't surf the Web say it is because they don't think it is relevant to them or it is a waste of time.
Researchers also found that senior citizens and people without a high school education were among the least likely adults to have Internet access.
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3 4 min ago
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually assaulted
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago 6 min ago
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station 30 min ago
- Chicago FOP president suspended
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Aurora house fire injures 3; 4 dogs escape safe 35 min ago
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting
- Report: CPS headquarters could move
- Rodman returns to N. Korea on basketball diplomacy trip
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
4 min ago
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket...
6 min ago