Chicago makes more space for digital tech companies
May 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Chicagoland Entrepreneurial Center opened a new facility, 1871, at the Merchandise Mart Wednesday with rental space where digital tech startups can grow.
The name was inspired by the period of rapid innovation after the Great Chicago Fire in the year 1871.
- Chicago honors military in Memorial Day Parade 18 min ago
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 'Electric Daisy Carnival' keeping area residents up all night 24 min ago
- Pets from Oklahoma shelter headed to Chicago for adoption 26 min ago
- Man charged for arson, burglary of $1.5 million boat
- FEMA teams look for flood damage on South Side
- Jackson, Rainbow PUSH Coalition criticize school closings
- Joliet man facing child porn charges
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- Robbie Rogers heading to Galaxy as league's 1st openly gay...
- New York police investigating Amanda Bynes' assault allegations
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
- Chicago honors military in Memorial Day...
18 min ago
- 'Electric Daisy Carnival' keeping area...
24 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos