It's a Girl: ABC7's Karen Jordan has baby
August 10, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Congratulations to friend and colleague Karen Jordan: She's a new mom! Vivian Rae Farr was born just before 5 a.m. Friday morning. She weighed 9 pounds,10 ounces.
Mother and baby are said to be doing great.
Congratulations again to Karen and her husband, Christian.
- Students, teachers tearful as CPS closures begin
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Milwaukee District West Metra trains moving, but delayed
- Skokie mosquito tests positive for West Nile virus 36 min ago
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges structurally deficient
- Red Line reconstruction project on time, within budget 40 min ago
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee
- Long lines for Cook County flood assistance
- Blackhawks fans show support with lawns, office decor
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- Museum of Science and Industry marks 80th birthday
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit