Going Digital: Simple Tools and Techniques for Sharing and enjoying your Digital Photos and Home Movies
Alex suggests beginning with an understanding as to all the many resources our photos can possibly come from today; then regardless of one's needs and level of tech know he suggests always doing homework before buying anything;this then flows to "now what"? From here the tips flow to how best to organize photos on your computer, to helpful tips and fabulously affordable resources to sharing your memories (printed photobooks from about $8 up to $80) to a plug and play picture desktop frame that downloads sent photos daily and play them like a slide show!
Organize Your Photos for FREE:
Alex Goldfayn writes the "My Tech"column which appears weekly in the Chicago Tribune and worldwide through distribution by Knight Ridder. He also is a regular contributor to Consumers Digest and Frontier Airlines' in-flight magazine and hosts The Technology Tailor Show for WGN Radio. Goldfayn's new book, Going Digital (Collins), is available nationwide at major bookstores as of August 1, 2006 and on-lin
For more information, visit technologytailor.com
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 55 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- 7 in :77