Breakfast Club: Georgie V's
ABC7's Tracy Butler checked out one of her weather watcher's favorite breakfast spots. She says it is worth the trip to Northbrook!
For nearly 30 years, the man behind Georige V's, dreamed of having his own restaurant. George Vlahakis was one week away from medical school graduation when he decided the restaurant business was calling his name.
"I like to talk to people, sit with them listen to them -- some problems I have, some problems they have. Hey this is life. It's short. Let's make it happier," said George Vlahakis, Georgie V's Owner.
There are a lot of happy folks at Georige V's, including Tracy Butler's weather watcher from Northbrook -- Katie Eisen.
"It's the best spot in Northbrook, always. I have been coming here forever," said Katie Eisen.
Forever is since her youngest of three daughters, who are now ages 25, 23 and 14, was preschooler! Katie's favorite is the egg white omelet. It's one of the house specialties.
The also offer silver dollar pancakes, oatmeal with fruit, all kinds of french toast, waffles and apple pie cake!
At Georgie V's the owner knows your name, there is service with a smile and the food is guaranteed to garner a good review.
1139 Church St.
resources, tracy butler
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Shootings leave 2 dead, several injured
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Protesters to march against CPS closings
- Panetta Memorial Day Parade's grand marshal
- Teens accused of assault, posting on Facebook
- Event to raise awareness about missing persons
- Probe begins after Conn. commuter trains crash
- County jail lice outbreak prompts isolation
- IRS probe ignored most influential groups
- Rose, Davies among honorees at Silver Circle Awards
- Maria's final class graduating
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos