Breakfast Club: Georgie V's
ABC7's Tracy Butler checked out one of her weather watcher's favorite breakfast spots. She says it is worth the trip to Northbrook!
For nearly 30 years, the man behind Georige V's, dreamed of having his own restaurant. George Vlahakis was one week away from medical school graduation when he decided the restaurant business was calling his name.
"I like to talk to people, sit with them listen to them -- some problems I have, some problems they have. Hey this is life. It's short. Let's make it happier," said George Vlahakis, Georgie V's Owner.
There are a lot of happy folks at Georige V's, including Tracy Butler's weather watcher from Northbrook -- Katie Eisen.
"It's the best spot in Northbrook, always. I have been coming here forever," said Katie Eisen.
Forever is since her youngest of three daughters, who are now ages 25, 23 and 14, was preschooler! Katie's favorite is the egg white omelet. It's one of the house specialties.
The also offer silver dollar pancakes, oatmeal with fruit, all kinds of french toast, waffles and apple pie cake!
At Georgie V's the owner knows your name, there is service with a smile and the food is guaranteed to garner a good review.
1139 Church St.
resources, tracy butler
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 21 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- CTA Green Line briefly interrupted 56 min ago
- Dog rescue underway at Lake Michigan
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago 25 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine 16 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD