What Parents Should Know about Facebook and MySpace
Jonathan Carroll, an education consultant, shares information about Facebook and MySpace with parents.
Most youngsters know a lot about FaceBook, MySpace and other internet social networking sites. But many parents still have a lot of questions about how they operate and whether they should allow their children to access those sites. Jonathan Carroll, an education consultant from suburban Buffalo Grove has some information for parents.
Impact on Students
Suggestions for Parents
For more information, contact Jonathon Carroll, Carroll Educational Group, P.O. Box 6246 Buffalo Grove, IL 60089; 847.769-5569 or www.carrolledu.com.
- CPS protesters give up sit-in, school closes for good
- Hawks fans anxiously awaited OT goal, tied series
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Blackhawks beat Bruins 6-5 in Game 4 OT, tie series 2-2
- 9 students hospitalized after pepper spray accident
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges structurally deficient
- Skokie mosquito tests positive for West Nile virus
- Red Line reconstruction project on time, within budget
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- Long lines for Cook County flood assistance
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit