Festive Holiday Breakfasts
December 23, 2009 -- With the family home for the holidays, it's fun to sit down together for breakfast. You don't have to fuss to prepare a festive morning meal, says Executive Chef Jon Steinberg of Egg Harbor Café. You can even make something extra special in advance. He shares recipes for Egg Harbor's signature Cinnamon Roll French Toast, along with recipes for two do-ahead breakfasts, great for a holiday brunch or to pop in the over while the kids are opening their presents: Egg Harbor At Home Quiche and French Toast Casserole.
You can make these yourself for enjoy them at Egg Harbor Cafés that specializes in gourmet breakfast and lunch creations in a warm, charming country setting. Located in Arlington Heights, Barrington, Downers Grove, Elmhurst, Geneva, Hinsdale, Lake Geneva, Lake Forest, Libertyville, Lincolnshire, Naperville, The Glen, Rockford, Wheaton and Yorktown, Egg Harbor Café has been a favorite neighborhood eatery for the past 25 years. For more information, visit www.eggharborcafe.com.
Egg Harbor Cafe at Home French Toast Casserole
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 54 min ago
- Northern Illinois Huskies fall to Bowling Green 47-27 57 min ago
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
54 min ago