The next decade in Chicago: What's in store?
October 13, 2010 -- Randy Blankenhorn, executive director of The Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning (CMAP), talks about the city's first comprehensive regional plan in more than 100 years.
The plan, Go To 2040 (goto2040.org), has been three years in the making and provides recommendations on sustainability, including livable communities, human capital, government and regional mobility.
The CMAP plan will be outlined on Wednesday.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop 38 min ago
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square 30 min ago
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan 10 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 2 min ago
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore 8 min ago
- Ohio Turnpike crash kills 3; Victims ID'd 14 min ago
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Photos: SXSW accident in downtown Austin
- Quinn makes 1st public event since controversial audit 57 min ago
- Public transit is good for your health, study finds
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Gov. Chris Christie Fires Back at Heckler
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
2 min ago
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West...
38 min ago