Jake Melnick's winning wings recipes
April 12, 2011 -- For the second year in a row, Jake Melnick's Corner Tap is ''King of the Wing!'' Jake's took home three big wins from Chicago WingFest 2011, which took place back in February.
The big honors include Best in Show overall amongst all of the wings included in the contest, First Place in the "Hot" category for their sweet and spicy Firecracker Wings seasoned with cilantro, roasted Habanero and Thai Chilies and First Place in the "Exotic" category for their Poncho Wings, which are wood-grilled and marinated in garlic, cayenne and olive oil.
Jake Melnick's Corner Tap
41 East Superior Street
Jake Melnick's Wings Recipes:
Jake's Firecracker Wings (2011 Best Hot Wing Wingfest Chicago)
Jake's Grilled Ponchos Wings (2011 Best Exotic Wing & Best of Fest Wingfest Chicago)
Jake's XXX (2010 Best Hot Wing Wingfest Chicago)
- $590M-plus Powerball: winning ticket sold in Fla
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 22 min ago
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- Shots fired, multi-car crash in Hammond Walmart parking lot 35 min ago
- Woman killed, 4 critically injured in Far South Side crash
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control
- Toddler found alone on West Side reunited with parents
- Daily Herald: Gender Pay Gap
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
22 min ago
- Extensive vandalism devastates South Side...
9 min ago
- CTA Red Line reconstruction officially...
26 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos