Dancing event held for women's health
July 24, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A big outdoors event for women took place Sunday.
The American Cancer Society is the event beneficiary.
As we've learned from ABC's "Dancing With The Stars," dancing is a great way to get in shape. DWTS star Louis Van Amstel and Katie Johnson with Women's Health were in our ABC7 studio to talk about the event. Also, Louis shows ABC7 his "LaBlast" fitness dance routine.
Are You Game?
Sunday, July 24
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
North Avenue Beach
Admission: $10 (college students: free with school ID)
- Workout Classes
- Beauty Lab
- Style Lab
- Cooking Demonstrations
- Nutrition Counselors, Personal Trainers, and Dental Hygienist
- Live DJ
- Free Snacks and Beverages
Happy Hour: 2 - 4 p.m.
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Several injured in Racine pile-up
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in Central Ill. 44 min ago
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- Church holds service outside after roof collapse
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Man dies after Evanston shooting, car crash
- Cold weather brings flight delays, cancellations 58 min ago