Chicago Food Film Festival
November 17, 2011 (CHICAGO) -- The Chicago Food Film Festival returns for a second year offering a unique series of events where food and film lovers return to taste what they see on the screen.
The festival is produced in association with the James Beard Foundation and benefits the Good Food Project which is an organization that brings real food from around the world into Chicago-area classrooms for children and teens to taste and explore.
Complete Film LineUp: www.thefoodfilmfestival.com
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs
- Flight delays, cancellations at O'Hare, Midway
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 2 bodies found in car in West Englewood 8 min ago
- How much money will be saved by school closures?
- Chicago vehicle stickers now on sale 31 min ago
- Lombard man charged with threatening Glenbard East H.S. 42 min ago
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin
- 4 school buses crash in Indiana, 50 injured 48 min ago
- Mahalia Jackson community glad school will stay open
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without arrests
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos