Salvation Army Kettle Campaign
January 8, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The red kettles might be gone from the streets of Chicago, but the Salvation Army's campaign to raise donations continues through the end of January.
Salvation Army Divisional Commander Lt. Colonel Ralph Bukiewicz joined us in our ABC7 studio to tell us about the campaign. Also, the Chicago Central Adult Rehabilitation Center Choir gave us a special performance!
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash 2 min ago
- FEMA gives Des Plaines River homeowners option to sell
- Freed inmate: New investigation 'like a nightmare'
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd 41 min ago
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Woman sues Four Seasons, claims injuries from massage
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake