Make Your Own Hot Cocoa
January 15, 2012 (WLS) -- Now that the weather outside is frightful, why not make something delightful to warm you up!
Creating hot chocolate from scratch is a great way to get your whole family involved or just spoil your loved one.
Chef Christopher Polo from Swissotel Chicago was in our ABC7 studio kitchen to show us how to make different kinds of hot cocoa from scratch.
- School shooting remembered 25 years later
- Extensive vandalism devastates South Side church
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Relative of murdered Chicago child fatally shot
- WWI submarine has an underwater Lake Michigan grave
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Homeless pets find homes with PAWS Chicago
- Shots fired, multi-car crash in Hammond Walmart parking lot
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos