Make Your Own Hot Cocoa
January 15, 2012 (WLS) -- Now that the weather outside is frightful, why not make something delightful to warm you up!
Creating hot chocolate from scratch is a great way to get your whole family involved or just spoil your loved one.
Chef Christopher Polo from Swissotel Chicago was in our ABC7 studio kitchen to show us how to make different kinds of hot cocoa from scratch.
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Several injured in Racine pile-up
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in Central Ill. 9 min ago
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- Church holds service outside after roof collapse
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Man dies after Evanston shooting, car crash
- Cold weather brings flight delays, cancellations 23 min ago