Super Bowl Party Tips
February 1, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Are you ready for some football? Celebrity party planner and lifestyle expert Debi Lilly of A Perfect Event shares affordable designs and DIY tips for throwing a stylish Super Bowl Bash of your own.
- Wow your guests with an instant pigskin table top. This is as easy as renting a leather cloth from bbjlinen.com, delivered right to your door. With white correction tape, add laces.
-Create authentic NY Beer Shakes made in my favorite Ninja Blender, perfect for sipping with team logos - during the party. Straight from The Burger Bar in NYC, the Klondike Shake combines beloved Klondike Bars with beer. You can taste neither - it's delicious!
And best yet, we have created a template for you to download for free on our blog, debililly.com, making these fast and easy to print, cut and paste.
- Set a themed buffet with a New England Chowder Bar. This can easily be made gluten free - featuring different flavors of Chowder, Oyster Crackers, Bacon, Scallions, Tabasco, Cheese - all delivered right to you by Entertaining Company.
And for the NY crowd, mini Deli Sandwiches of course - Corned Beef, Rueben, Pastrami with Turkey Bacon
-Dessert is a Touchdown with a wheatgrass flat filled with all natural, fresh baked team Cookie Pops, from clearlycookies.com.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD