February 19, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- National Engineers Week starts February 19.
To get children interested in the field, the Chicago Architecture Foundation (link: http://www.architecture.org/page.aspx?pid=204&cgid=1&ceid=1419&cerid=0&cdt=2%2f19%2f2012) is inviting kids and their parents to its free family fun engineering workshop. Jean Linsner, director of youth initiatives at the CAF, joined us live from the site during our ABC7 News Sunday morning to talk about the activities.
Engineering! CAFamily Studio Sunday
Sunday, February 19, 2012
11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
224 S. Michigan Ave.
Trolley Tour: $5
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 12 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands 42 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Joe McGinniss dies at 71 after cancer battle 11 min ago
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to... 51 min ago
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- 7 in :77
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side...
12 min ago