February 19, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- National Engineers Week starts February 19.
To get children interested in the field, the Chicago Architecture Foundation (link: http://www.architecture.org/page.aspx?pid=204&cgid=1&ceid=1419&cerid=0&cdt=2%2f19%2f2012) is inviting kids and their parents to its free family fun engineering workshop. Jean Linsner, director of youth initiatives at the CAF, joined us live from the site during our ABC7 News Sunday morning to talk about the activities.
Engineering! CAFamily Studio Sunday
Sunday, February 19, 2012
11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
224 S. Michigan Ave.
Trolley Tour: $5
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs
- No $344M jackpot winners on 12/10/13
- What electronics will be under your tree?
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Attempted child abduction on Chicago's Southwest Side
- EB 80/94 closed at Cline by multi-vehicle crash
- DiGiorno pizza drops Wisconsin dairy farm over cow abuse video 46 min ago
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- Frozen hydrants hamper CFD firefighters
- Skokie fire lights up sky
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney 41 min ago
- 7 in 77